Tuesday, October 20, 2015

10/20/15 Jack gets out of the hospital

Yay, Jack gets to come home from the hospital!

Bill worked hard burning stuff in the garden and blowing off the deck.  Also trimmed more off the apple tree.


I got up at 5:45 so I could get ready before I had to get the boys up.  Got them up and made pancakes for breakfast.  Evan didn't eat because he wanted to eat at the restaurant at our breakfast group.  Took Max to school, stopped at Vikki's to pick up the wreath Misty made for Debbie, and then headed over to Sullivan's.  Evan had a big pancake and ate almost all of it.  I didn't eat because I was meeting Debbie at 9:30 at Bob Evans.  Left Evan with Bill at Sullivan's and then I headed to meet Debbie.  She was already at a table.  We had a nice visit and a yummy breakfast.  Afterwards, I gave her the wreath which she loved.  She followed me over to the hospital so she could visit with Jack before she went to work.  Bill and Evan were at the hospital.  We all prayed for Debbie as they found a spot on her stomach they tested and also her leg is painful.  After she left and Bill left, I was going to leave but as I walked out to the hall I heard the nurse say Jack was going home.  I waited till she was off the phone and asked her if Jack was going home soon.  She said as soon as they got the papers ready.  Only took about15 minutes and I headed down to get Melissa's van and pull it up to pick them up.  Went back in to get Jack a popcorn.  He saw it in the lobby and wanted one.  Melissa followed me to her subdivision and then I headed home.  Bill was busy working in the yard.  It looked so nice.  We had a good turn out for care group an a great lesson.  Dennis brought yummy apple pumpkin sparkling juice that was delicious.  He also brought a wonderful carmel dessert and also a veggie tray and pumpkin cheese spread.  Lots of good testimonies in care group and we prayed for Derek and Emily's upcoming wedding Nov 7.

No comments: