![]() |
| Kenzie sent me these cute pictures today |
![]() |
| So sweet |
![]() |
| The pen they picked up for me. It was only $30 and I can add to it to make it bigger if I want. |
We drank our coffee and visited, then we had a blueberry muffin. We watched some stuff on television. It was fun hanging out together. Vikki had made chicken, potatoes and carrots in the crockpot during the night and it was so good. She made some corn from our garden too. Everything was so delicious! Thank you so much Vikki! Vikki saw a pen for my puppy and showed me so I told her I wanted it. She and Kimmy went and picked it up for me and went to a not so good Estate Sale, while I came home and was on call to go get Peyton and Isaac from School if they didn’t make it back in time. Thank you girls for getting the dog pen for me too. I got the last minute stuff done and the table made big and got it all set with silverware and napkins. I read the Bible after that. I was reading about Joseph and didn’t want to stop. The Bible is amazing. Kimmy and Vikki had us get Bibles for them that has room to write in. They are such nice Bibles! I am getting one from Bill for Christmas.
Then Kimmy picked up our pizza’s for our gathering with friends tonight. They got here at 5 and about 5 minutes later, Kimmy brought the pizzas and my gate. Thank you so much Kimmy. That was so nice of you and sure helped out. I sure have wonderful daughters. They are all such blessings and so helpful. I wouldn’t trade them for a trillion dollars.
We had a good time with Amy and Dennis, Merijo and Greg and Dennis. We visited until the pizzas got here, then we ate and visited more, then we had dark chocolate brownies with raspberry drizzle and ice cream that Amy brought. We played Donkey after that. I lost. They really liked the game and wanted to play again. We ate trail mix, apples we dipped in caramel and candy corn before we started the next game. We had lots of laughs during our game time. I lost again...more laughs. I had to wear the donkey hat and say hee haw twice. Everyone had to get home after that.
I worked on my blog. I did have to turn on my heat for a little bit while they were here. 1st time. I turned it right back off after they left though.
Happy to be walking every other day on the walking pad again. Started a couple of weeks ago and feel so much more energy.



No comments:
Post a Comment