Thursday, April 16, 2015


Samuel loved the pictures Miss Emily drew for him.  He hasn't been able to come to class for a couple of months so I was really happy to see him tonight.


Miss Emily took my class outside to do sidewalk chalk art for worship time.  They had so much fun!


Kenzie working on a dangle for the rear view mirror.  She also made her mom and dad a surprise.


Some of the dangles I have made to sell and raise money for Run for the Son to help missionaries.

We got up and headed to Wes and Gayla's on the motorcycle to do a pre ride with them for our Run for the Son ride in May.  We went to Clare and ate breakfast at an Amish place.  It was so delicious.  Can't wait to eat dinner there when we go on our ride.  Got home at 12:30 and went over my lesson for tonight again.  Then I went  outside and worked on making more dangles.  My phone rang and it was Kenzie wanting to know if I was here.  I thought she mean in town, not gone so said yes.  She said then where are you.  I realized then that it was time to pick her up from school.  I headed right over there and got her and took her to Mooney's for an ice cream home.  YUM!  We came home and she showered and got ready for youth group.  We ate dinner and then went to pick up slurpy's for her and Bryce.  Stopped at his house and gave him his and then went to church.  Kenzie came into my class and made three posters.  One had a cloud, one had fire and one was light.  She did such a great job that the kids were asking if they could take them home when we were done with them.  Kenzie and the youth group went to clean up a park nearby.  After we got home, Kenzie made a dangle and then wanted to make surprises for her mom and dad.  We went to bed early because in the morning I am going to Melissa's at 6:30 a.m. because Hailey has to go to U of M hospital for an MRI to check up on how she is doing since her spina bifida surgery.  I always keep that little miracle girl in my prayers!

1 comment:

Vikkis Blog said...

We love our surprises! Thank you Kenzie! And thank you mom for showing her how to make them!