Wednesday, April 8, 2015



Cute car Kenzie's Papa Ed found for her.  Vikki and Bill went to look at it and loved it.  It's a great deal.  The car is in great shape, been well taken care of, not super high mileage and great price.  Happy for Kenzie and thanking the Lord for answered prayer again.
Got up this morning and walked for 3 miles at Sports Zone.  Came home and went through my pictures and deleted some that were blurry.  Did my lesson for Kid's Care Group.  Picked Kenzie up at school and came home and worked on some of her pics to put in a frame.  Fixed some food and made Kenzie cocoa, then left for church.  It was fun night for the youth group.  Had fun with my kiddos.  We learned about the resurrection.  The kids were excited.  Went to take Kenzie home after class.   Carol and Ed were there.  I asked Kenzie whose car was in the driveway and she said mine.  My mom texted me.  Well surprise it wasn't ha ha.  Good thing I told her she had to get her mom before she looked at it.  They would have wondered why we were trying to get in their car.  Praying blessings and safety upon Kenzie in her new car.  Very happy for her.

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

Can't wait for Kenzie to drive to our house in her new car:)

mom s said...

No kidding! That's exciting and she knows the way too!

Vikkis Blog said...

Haha that was so funny! She must of been embarrassed hahaha