Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Phyllis, Ruth and I (and photo bomb)

Loved our visit with Ruth today!  She will be 99 in June!

Went for a long walk with these two sweeties and Vikki today after Bill and I cut the grass at His Restoration.


Our care group and John Galsterer's care group with be cutting the grass at His Restoration again this year.  Dad and I did it today.  We had quite a few from our care group sign up.  John and Erin's care group will fill in the blanks.


Got up and enjoyed my coffee and breakfast out on the deck this morning.  It was so nice out.  Vikki and Rody came over and put the plates on Kenzie's car and picked it up to take and have it checked out.  Took it to Firestone but they wanted $600.00.  Then they called Ed and he can get it done where he works for a couple of hundred. Thank you Lord!  Met Phyllis where Ruth Kish lives and we had a very nice visit with her.  She  will be 99 years old in June.  She is amazing and so sharp.  We would mention a prayer need and she would pray for them right away.  A powerful prayer too.  She is such an example of faithfulness to the Lord and such a witness.  When she was in her late 80's she went on a mission trip to Russia.  When we left there I met Bill and we mowed the grass at His Restoration.  Then I went to Vikki's and she, Peyton, Isaac and I walked over a mile.  It was a beautiful day.
 
Our birthday celebration for Iain.

Livia took this pic of Kim and I in our party hats.

The kids eating their cupcakes!


 Added these pics tonight.  We had a birthday celebration to honor Iain!  His mom brought delicious banana cupcakes.  So much fun with these kiddos.  We learned about Paul tonight and how we need to be telling others about Jesus.

1 comment:

Vikki's Blog said...

I love that I got to take another fun walk with you. Thank you for always being there for us! Love you!