Tuesday, April 7, 2015

April 7, 2015

Forgot to take any pics today, so here's one of Mocha I just took.

Went to our weekly breakfast this morning and had good food, fellowship and prayer.  Think this breakfast gathering has been going about 13 years now.  After breakfast we came home and read our Bibles.  Then I tried to listen to Bible Is and have what I read, read to me.  Next thing I know I was sleeping.  Bill had fallen asleep on the couch too.  For some reason, maybe weather, we were both really tired today.  We did our lesson for Bible Study and got things ready.  We had a wonderful care group with lots of good input.  So blessed to have such caring people who love the Lord be apart of our lives.  Our hearts were touched by the Lord tonight.


2 comments:

Kimmy said...

Looks like I need to give Mocha a trim haha

mom s said...

You are funny Kimmy.