Thursday, April 9, 2015

Nice seeing this cutie today.  Had fun asking her questions in a book Vikki got them and she knew almost all of the answers.  She's a smarty. 

Loved seeing little handsome boy today too.  He came and started answering questions from the book right too!

Kenzie driving her first car the first time!  Such a fun memory.  So excited for her.
Got to sleep in this morning which seemed really nice.  Went to Michael's and Hobby Lobby to pick up some charms and things I needed to make charm hangers for the rear view mirror.  Came home and got to see Kenzie seeing her car for the first time and driving it.  So exciting for her.  Worked on making the charm hangers til it was time to go to our Faith Rider's Meeting.  It was a great meeting.  28 people there and Bill did an amazing job leading the meeting.  Thanks, Kimmy, for updating my blog page.  I love the pictures of the kids you put on for me.  What would I do without you!  Here's a picture of the charm hangers I made.  I gave Vikki the first one I made and I gave one to Kenzie for her new car.

5 comments:

Kimmy said...

Those are super cute charm hangers!! Cant believe how little the kids looked (and you were missing 3)
on your blog page. I also added a picture to the bottom of the page. Love you and can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!

mom s said...

Can't wait to see you too and I am so happy to have those pictures on my blog. Thank you Thank you

mom s said...

Thanks Kimmy! Just saw the bottom picture. Love it and all those grandkids!

Vikkis Blog said...

Wow you got alot of those cute things done. Im impressed! Im glad you came over this morning, its always fun to have you over. xoxo

Vikkis Blog said...

Wow Kimmy did a good job! Love the updated pics of the kids!