Monday, April 6, 2015

4-6-15

Nana's boy for this pic!  

Nana's girl always!
Went to walk at Sports Zone this morning at 7:45.  I was listening to my worship music while walking and I felt a tap on my shoulder.  An older man was next to me and said something so I took my earbuds out so I could hear him.  He put his arm around me and said "He has Risen"! I said He has risen indeed.  So cool.  I wear a shirt that says, free to worship Him on the back of it, so that must be why he did that.  After a few more laps, I saw Dave, my mom and dad's neighbor.  he was telling me about his heart problems during the winter and his neighbor that lets his dog go potty in his yard.  We talked about Jesus, then I asked if it would be ok if I prayed for him.  He said sure so I prayed while we were walking.  After I got home and ate breakfast, I went to Melissa's to get my shampooer and picked up clothes that had stains.  I am going to try to get them out for her.  Bill and I went for a nice ride since it was so nice out.  Vikki, the kids, and Bryce came over for leftovers when she was done babysitting.  Bill had to leave to go to an Elder's meeting   The kids and I had fun.  Bryce and Kenzie played sorry and Vik and I watched Cinderedla with Pey Pey. Melissa called at around 10:10 pm to let me know they were at their place in Tenessee.  I was very happy to hear from her.  Thanks Vikki, for taking these pictures.  I forgot and wouldn't have had any for my blog.

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

We had leftovers today too:) YUMMY!

mom s said...

Yummy and easy to fix. Just what we need. Love you!

Vikkis Blog said...

Thanks for the yummy dinner...we love spending time with you and dad!