Saturday, April 4, 2015

April 1, 2015

The flowers my girls got me for my birthday are still beautiful after having them over a week.

Jacob and Kenzie!  2 of my wonderful helpers today.  Kenzie cleaned the house for me and Jacob filled eggs for Easter upstairs.  Wish I would have thought to take a picture of that.  Then Kenzie and Jacob both filled more eggs for our Easter Egg Hunt on Sunday.  They were great helpers!

I picked Hailey up after soccer and Max wanted to finish his homework quickly and come to our house too.  We ate and then Kenzie and Hailey filled the rest of the Easter Eggs.  Max didn't want to because he didn't want to see what was in them.  He wants to be surprised.

Hailey girl while we were eating!

Max excited because we are going to color eggs.

Here are my adorable helpers!  They had such fun coloring eggs.  

Working away getting all those eggs done!  

See how colorful the eggs are.  Kenzie wanted to use food coloring and vinegar instead of coloring tablets.  Their fingers were just as colorful.  We ended up reading on line how to get it off and broke open a dishwasher tablet and washed with that a few times.  Did it ever make our hands soft.

Hailey by the bright and beautiful eggs!  
Bill had lots of fun with his colonoscopy.  He had lots of gas afterwards and had a hard time getting rid of it.  Much worse than the last one, but got a great report.  He came home and went right to bed.  He was feeling bad so went right to bed when he got home.  Was happy to have these sweet grandchildren come help me get ready for Easter.  They were all such great helpers.  I am blessed for sure!  Bill felt much better when he got up.

1 comment:

Vikki's Blog said...

This was a fun day! Im glad I got to spend some time with you and dad! Kenzie sure had fun with the kids at your house! The flower pic is beautiful!