Thursday, April 30, 2015

Peyton and Isaac playing with doll with magnetic clothes I got at the garage sales.

Hailey had a low grade fever and her hip hurt this morning so I brought her home with me while Melissa went to Bible Study.  Always love having this girl over.

Evan, the Birthday Boy and Daniel had lots of fun on the trampoline, swings etc.

Peyton and Isaac had lots of fun too!

Hailey, Evan and Daniel on the trampoline.

Hailey doing a flip for me.

Peyton, Isaac, Evan and Daniel

Kenzie pulling into my driveway for the first time after getting out of school.  Her first car and she just got her first job too!  The Lord is good!


 Bill trying out his scooter for the first time.  Got a great deal on it at a garage sale.  Got it so he can use it at the campground.










Peyton wasn't too happy about riding on the scooter.  



Bill and Isaac riding the scooter.  Isaac loved it and wanted to go again.


Nana's turn.  Took me a little longer to get the hang of it.  


 Called to wish Evan Happy Birthday this morning and Melissa said she was taking him to Tim Horton's for a donut.  I told her I would meet them there.  Hailey came too as she had a low grade fever and her hip was hurting.   I prayed for her when I got there.  We had muffins (the kids had donuts) and drinks.  I took Hailey home with me while Evan and Melissa went to Bible Study.  Bill and I anointed Hailey and prayed together for her.  Shortly after we got home, Kimmy came.  A little while later, Vikki and the twins came.  Hailey told me she was feeling all better!  Thank you Lord. Melissa, Evan and Daniel came after Bible Study and McDonald's.  Kimmy and Vikki typed in all Bill's contacts into his email.  Vikki read them while Kimmy typed.  He had a very long list too.  Thanks girls.  Melissa and I watched the kids ha ha.  I say ha ha because the kids started going into the garage and we didn't notice until Kimmy and Vikki said something.  We did better after that.  The kids all had fun playing and jumping in the trampoline.  Kenzie drove her car here from school so it was nice to see her.  Way to go Kenzie!  After Kenzie left, the batteries came for the scooter so we went out and tried it.  At 6, we met Wes, Gayla and Joel at G's Pizzeria. Great pizza and wonderful fellowship.  Such a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Vikki's Blog said...

Such a fun day! You got some great pictures!

Kimmy said...

Glad I get to see you tomorrow too! :)