Monday, April 27, 2015

The rest of today. Ended up having two posts because I did them at different times and forgot to use the edit feature.


                                                                   Jacob and his chicken.


I got to feed one of the lambs today.  Sure can drink a bottle fast.  So cute!

Eli and I feeding the lambs!


Eli is a very good helper!


This is Jacob's transformer he made!  Above is the vehicle and below is the person.  He's pretty creative.  I see great things in store for this young man!  Way to go Jacob!



Picked the boys up from the bus today to surprise them.

I was very happy to see Jacob, Adam and Eli today when we picked them up.  Eli's bus won!  Ha Ha!


Took Kenzie to school early so she could finish a paper she tried to do at my house but my old computer wasn't working right so she couldn't finish it.  After that, I went and walked 2 miles at Sports Zone.  Then I came home and changed then headed to Kimmy's for a computer lesson.  Thank you Kimmy for all I learned and all I got done today.  I really appreciate you and love you!  We had soup in my new mugs, a cutie orange, and strawberries.  Stayed so I could get to see the boys.  Loved spending time with them.  Came home and made a grilled chicken salad.  Bill had a bowl of soup with his.  Did our lesson for care group tomorrow night.  Pray for Bill as he is coming down with a cold.

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

These pictures are so cute!! So glad you came over today:) LOVE YA!!!

Vikki's Blog said...

I love the pic of you feeding the baby lamb. Cute Pics mom!