Sunday, April 26, 2015

Kenzie eating her soup and Mocha begging!

Used my new soup mug from my friend Vikki!  It works great.

Kenzie organized my new box I got at the garage sales.
We went to church this morning.  Vik and her family, Melissa and her family and Stacie and her family were there and we all sat together.  After church we gave Melissa her birthday present in the parking lot.  She opened her mug like the rest of us in the family have.  It's a thermos and keeps things really hot.  Bill and I went to fill both vehicles up with gas at 1.00 off 70 gal. so saved lots of money.  Then we stopped at Mooney's an ice cream cone.  Yum!  Kenzie went to see Wild Crats with Melissa, Bruce and Family at the Dow Event Center.  When she got home she called and I picked her up to come finish her homework on my computer.  While she was here she had a cup of my homemade soup I just finished making and also organized my new container for my charms.  She did a great job.  I filled the bird bath so the birds will be happy.

1 comment:

Vikki's Blog said...

Wow, I sure am behind on reading your blog. I just got so used to posting from my phone. Its not a good app for reading other peoples blogs. So I actually have to get online to read yours. Cute pics! The tackle box thing looks great for your jewels.