Monday, April 13, 2015

Monday, April 13, 2015

Love that my hyacinths are almost ready to bloom.  They were my mom and dad's  I dug them up and planted them here. Counted 22 of them today!  Such a great memory!


Got up early and walked a couple of miles down our road since it was so nice.  Called my insurance and found out I can get a silver sneakers card so I can have a free membership to Sports Zone again.  I go Wednesday to set it up.  Yay!  Can't wait to start bike riding with Kimmy too.  Went to visit Melissa and Evan and hear all about their trip to Tennessee.  So much fun visiting with her!  Met Vicky Taylor and had lunch at Applebee's.  Went over the book, Measure of a Woman, which we are going to go through together to help us become all God wants us to be.  Also went to Hobby Lobby and got some motorcycle charms for  the things I am making.  When I got home dad had me get ready to go get our taxes done.  I have been after him to do it so happy he at least didn't wait til the 15th.  We have such a nice tax lady who is a Christian too.  Saw a girl from church who works there and also a lady who is on the Board of Directors for Bay Shore with Bill.  Afterward, we went to Old Town Coney Dog to have hot dogs, fries and root beer.  Yum!
Was so happy when Vikki called and we decided to meet at Yogurt Yetti's.  So much fun with these kiddos and Vik.

1 comment:

Vikkis Blog said...

It was super nice to go to Yogurt Yeti with you!!! Always fun with you! Wish Dad would of joined us!