Sunday, April 12, 2015

Didn't take any pictures today so put on an old one I took of all my sweeties!
After I got ready for church, I put the cushions on my glider and sat out there listening to worship music and then reading my Bible.  When dad was ready we left for church.  He went on the motorcycle and I drove in the car.  Had an amazing worship service and Pastor gave a good sermon.  Prayed for people afterwards.  Came home and ate bean soup and egg salad sandwiches.  At 1:30 we met Mark and Marti and rode the motorcycle to Frankenmuth.  We went to the cheese house where we got some cheese and hot sauce.  Then we walked through a few more stores.  It was really busy in Frankenmuth because the weather was beautiful and almost 70 degrees. We saw some beautiful dogs while walking through town.  Ran into a couple from Frankenmuth that go to our church.  Got home and sat out on the front porch for a while and listened to David Jeremiah's teaching on the program A.D.  It was very good.  Went to church to a class on Studying the Bible, then came home and watched A.D.  It was the second show in the series and it was so good.  Excited that this is on television and praying for a great awakening in our nation!

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

I keep forgetting to watch that. The weather sure was beautiful!

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Next week I will remind you