Monday, April 11, 2016

4/10/16...Went to Auburn Hills for an awesome worship concert withHillsong, Jesus Culture, Kari Jobe, and Elevation Worship

Hailey and Peyton's Tea Party.....so precious
Absolutely love this picture of Peyton and Hailey!  Love these girls too!
Peyton and Isaac stayed with Aunt Missy while we went to the concert!

Vikki and I on our way to the concert
Yay Great Lakes Crossing has a Lego Store now


Rody and Vikki are pretty excited about being at the concert!  Me too!
Took this from the stairs. It was packed by the time the concert started
OUTCRY concert is about to start!

LOVED ENTERING INTO WORSHIP WITH HILLSONG, JESUS CULTURE, KARI JOBE, AND ELEVATION WORSHIP.  THE HOLY SPIRIT WAS PRESENT IN AN AWESOME WAY






Vikki and I at the concert

We were so happy to go up and see Matthew, Malachi and there friend at the concert.  They were behind us and at the top of the stairs

Vikki, Matthew and I
Kari Jobe!  She did amazing leading worship

Kari Jobe above and below


Love this picture Rody took of everyone worshipping.  AMAZING WORSHIP

We went to church and Pastor Ken preached another amazing message on the modern family.  So thankful he preaches the Word in truth no matter if it steps on peoples toes or not.  We are very blessed to have him for our pastor.  We got out of church and I had to scrape lots of ice off my windows.  I started my car to have it warming up.  I tried to scrape Rachael's next to me but hers was so hard my scraper would take it off.  The funny thing was that Vikki and Rody were parked down past me and they didn't have any ice on their car.   I came home and changed and ate a salad and soup and then left to go pick up Vikki and Rody.  Rody drove my car and Vikki and I visited in the back seat.  On the way, I realized I forgot to put my fitbit on.  Now I know how Melissa felt when she went to the Ford Museum and forgot hers.  The roads were terrible when we started out.  At church Stacie had Natalie check Kody's arm as he was playing with a friend and hurt it.  She told Stacie to take him in to have it X-rayed.  Stacie called us while we were riding and his elbow is cracked.  Poor sweetie.  I texted Kimmy and Melissa to have them pray because the roads were so bad and there were lots of accidents and one roll over.  Shortly after I texted them the roads got lots better.  Thank You Jesus for praying daughters and for answering.  We got to Great Lakes Crossing and Rody let us off at the door while he hunted for a parking spot as it was raining.  We had driven around looking and hadn't found one.  We were so happy we could just get off at the door.  We walked around part of the mall, then Vikki treated us to Cinnabuns.  So delicious.  We walked around and went in more stores and Rody found a nice pair of shoes.  We went to the food court before we left and got subway sandwiches.  Left and got to the concert a few minutes later.  He let us off again and it was pouring rain out.  He was blessed when a man told him he could park in the VIP section.  We went through the check in and then found our seats.  They were wonderful seats.  The concert started and was amazing.  So happy we could be there.  We went up and talked to Matthew and Malachi and took pictures.  Hillsong's pastor preached and was so good.  We left and it had warmed up outside and wasn't raining as hard.  The roads were good on the way home.   We finally found a McDonald's that was open when we got to Saginaw and got some food.  We were all hungry. It was such a fun night and so nice spending time with Vikki and Rody.  So thankful Rody drove.  He did a great job!

2 comments:

Vikkis Blog said...

Sure was Fun! I can't believe it's over :( we are totally going back if they do this again!!! Thank you for everything! Love you!!!

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Sure was. Sure will and sure do love you