Tuesday, April 19, 2016

4/19/16 Good turnout at breakfast and good turnout at care group.....very blessed day

Love when the perennials come up every year.  These were mom and dad's hyacinth and daffodil bulbs I planted.  Great memory of my sweet mom and dad

Roy, Marie, Emily and Derek....we celebrated Roy's 81st birthday at care group tonight

I should have taken the cake picture before I took the candles out.  Now it's a holy cake

12 of us were at breakfast.  Good devotion on patience by Andy.  Went to Melissa's after breakfast.  Love stopping in on Tuesdays for a few minutes to see her and Evan.  Today I had the blessing of seeing Max too.  I should have taken pictures of my sweet boys.  Went to Sam's club to get a cake for Roy.  Went to Aldi's after that to get ice cream.  Came home and cleaned some and got things ready for care group. Luis came over to visit Bill for a while.  Warmed up spaghetti for dinner.  Had a wonderful care group.  Lots of good discussion.  Nice to have Marie and Roy back from Florida.  


No comments: