Wednesday, April 6, 2016

4/6/16 ...Our fire stick came today

Another beautiful picture Kenzie sent me.  Amazing!!!
Kenzie sent me this picture she's coloring.  Beautiful artist!



Made a big yummy pot of vegetable soup today.  Trying to keep eating healthier.

Alleys wanted me to take a picture of the back of her hair so she could see what it looked like.  She's a cutie

Sweet Aleyiah

Some cute boys in my class working on their coloring sheets

These sweet girls are so much fun!
Got my walking in this morning even though I had to do it at home.  Put my happy praise songs on and then put worship music on.  Ended up on my knees worshipping God a few times while walking.
So blessed to love and be loved by God!
Did some laundry and then made veggie soup.  It only took about 15 minutes to get everything in the pot. Love my veggie cutter. It works great for carrots, potatoes etc.  Did my lesson for class tonight.
Ate soup and then went to class.  The kids were wound up from not having class for 3 weeks.  They sure do settle down for the story though and they love prayer time.  They all want to pray for each other.  Our fire stick came today.  Can't wait for Rody to set it up.  So excited!


No comments: