Friday, April 8, 2016

4/7/16...Got my hair cut today at Catherine's

Got our tax stuff ready for tomorrow's appointment.  Went to Vikki's and Rody set up our Amazon fire stick.  I left it there while he worked on it.  Loved seeing Peyton and Isaac.  We prayed for Vikki's hip and hands to be healed.  Thanking Jesus for His Word to stand on in faith.  Left to go get my hair cut at Catherine's.  While she was cutting it, Sarah came down with baby Catherine.  She was in a panic because the baby had gotten the shaving cream off the edge of the tub and had some in her mouth and had gotten the little top that dispenses it off.  She found the top but read on the can to keep it away from children and not to let them ingest it.  She went upstairs and called poison control and they said all that was in it was soap and it wasn't dangerous for a small amount.  Of course Catherine and I prayed while she was upstairs calling.  Praising God she was ok.  Left there and went to Jack's to get some meat and other things.  Melissa called while I was in the parking lot to see if I was going to Kroger's.  Said I would meet her there after Jacks.  Tried calling when I was done, but she didn't answer.  Vikki called and when we were talking she mentioned she was heading to Kroger's meet Melissa.  Then I saw a text from Melissa.  Went to Penney's to take a tank top back, but when I gave her the receipt she said it was from Meijer's ha ha.   I looked around a little then left and went to Meijer's.  Came home and made Bill chicken breast, mashed potatoes and corn.  I ate a half of a cantaloupe and planned on having soup, but was too full.  We went to our officer's meeting for Faith Riders at Bill and Sabrina's.  Bill did a great job leading the meeting and Sabrina's was a great hostess.  She made big delicious yummy peanut butter cookies.  Brian brought a huge cinnamon roll he got in Millington.  The box it was in was the size of a big birthday cake box and the cinnamon roll filled the box.  It was huge. I will put a picture on here of it tomorrow.