Tuesday, April 19, 2016

4/18/16...Dad hung the clothes dryer for the camper up that the girls and families got me for my Birthday. I love it! Thank you so much!T

Clothes dryer the kids and families got me for my birthday.  Dad will hang it higher when we use it but we just wanted to try it.  Goes on so easy and is so nice.

Dad hung our first thing on it.  The bag from the clothes rack ha ha!


Bill relaxing under the canopy he won at the Field and Stream Banquet.  

I had to wait for these three big Toms to cross the road.  They went into this yard and then I thought to take the picture


Peyton 

She slid right off the end....So cute and funny

Cutie Isaac
Jared made these beautiful pottery pieces!  Amazing talent!

Kimmy's beautiful Pottery she made!  This is her first time and she did amazing!

It was a beautiful sunny day!  Got up to the 80's and no wind.   Bill and I decided to try our clothes dryer for the camper.  It is so nice and so easy to put on.  Love my birthday gift from the girls and families.  Then we sat up the canopy Bill won.  It went up very easy and is nice to have to put the motorcycle under when we camp and to use for shade other places.  I went to my doctor appointment and got a good report.  My cholesterol was 255 which was high but a month ago when I went to the Health Fare they told me it was registering high and was over 300.  I have been really watching what I am eating and also exercising every day.  Happy it is down that far and she is giving me 4 months to get it down farther.  I am thanking the Lord and asking for Him to help me.  Don't want to go on medicine for it.  Everything else was great and she told me I was really healthy.    Now just have to have my colonoscopy on the 28th.  Praying that goes well too.  Texted Vikki, but didn't get any answer.  Went to her house but she wasn't home.  Checked all the parks but she wasn't at any of them.  I got home and her car was parked in the driveway.  I was so happy.  She and the kids were in the backyard visiting with Bill.  I made spaghetti and then Vikki, the kids and I went to the dog park.  Lennox had so much fun with this dog there.  They were playing the whole time. We went to the kids playground afterwards and Peyton made a little friend.  Vikki brought me home and Bill and I did our lesson for our Bible Study.  Great lesson on Hope.  Love Kimmy and Jared's pottery.  They are so amazing how they learn something and then are so good at it right away.

2 comments:

Vikkis Blog said...

Sure was fun hanging out with you guys!!! And your spaghetti is the best!!!! Love you xoxo

Kimmy said...

The clothes rack is so nice! Glad you took pictures! Nice canopy Dad hung too! Love you!!!