Monday, April 4, 2016

4/4/16 Went to see the movie God's Not Dead 2

Took a test I had to do and dropped it off at the lab at Covenant.  Went to the bank and then got gas at Kroger's.  Came home and did some cleaning.  Went to pick up Hailey, Max and Jack from school as Evan had a dr. appt.  Took them home and Melissa, Bruce and Evan were back already.  Went home and Bill and I left right away to go see God's Not Dead 2.  It was such a great movie. Definitely will buy that one.  Great ending which brought me to tears.  Thanking God for these amazing movies and praying  He uses them to change hearts and change our nation.  We went to Bob Evans to eat afterwards.  Had breakfast for supper ha ha.

2 comments:

Vikkis Blog said...

I have to see that one!!! I must get it from dad, I always get breakfast for supper there! Yum!

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

I remember camping with grandma and grandpa and one of you saying we had breakfast for supper and they got the biggest laugh out of it....We both got breakfast so must be a mixture of us you get it from