Wednesday, April 27, 2016

4/27/16....Kimmy came over and we went hunting for garage sales

The flowers by the garage are so pretty this year

Kimmy and I took a walk at the park today....Love these umbrella plants

Kimmy and I took a selfie on our walk

Pretty lilies getting ready to open

Lennox on the deck



Got a call from Wes at 7:30 a.m.  Gayla's sister, Jan, died last night at around 11.  Sad to hear that news.  We always visited with her at Outdoor Adventures and had her over to eat when Wes and Gayla would come up to visit us.  Kimmy came over after she dropped the boys off at school.  We headed to Freehand to see if there were any garage sales.  There weren't.  We did find two on our road. I bought a little sunglass holder clip for a quarter.  Kimmy opened it for me and I put it on the visor and tried to open it and it broke right away.  Guess I donated my quarter to that nice lady running the garage sale.  Then Vikki called and was at one by Mackinaw so we headed there.  I got a glass water picture with glasses and 2 Star War Wall hangings for Melissa's boys.  Vikki, Peyton and Isaac came back to my house after that.  The kids played for a while.  We made lunch and all ate.   After the girls left, I did my lesson for tonight kids care groups.  Went to class and had a good evening.  Tina and Chris gave me some candy and he brought me a cup of coffee.   Watched Ozzie and Harriet with Bill when I got home

No comments: