Friday, April 15, 2016

4/15/16 Shannon's baby came home yesterday! YAY! So nice out today. Best day ever for yard work

Shannon and Rob's baby went home yesterday.  Here he is in his own crib! Happy he is home and doing good.  Love his matching outfit and sheets!

Did some walking in the morning while I listened to the Bible and then worship.  Ate cereal for breakfast and put lots of fruit on it.  Got some cards ready to mail out.  Worked outside weeding the flower bed in front of the house. I am working my way around the house.  Got lots done and it was so warm I took my sweatshirt off.  Tony gave Bill a package of walleye so I baked it for dinner.  It was so delicious.  We watched the news, jeopardy, and wheel of fortune and then watched the movie "Frontier Boys".  I had written it down when Sara Ann stayed with us because she said it was a good movie.  It was good but a little tense for me.  

1 comment:

Vikkis Blog said...

That's a cute pic of Shannon's baby!!!