Thursday, April 21, 2016

4/21/16..Vikki, Peyton, Isaac, Kimmy, Melissa and Evan came over today. Ea

Evan with his snacks from papa


Peyton, Isaac, Papa, and Evan in Papa's man cave as he calls it

Kimmy's amazing cup she made.  Such a cool design.  Looks professional.  This momma is proud of her

Jacob's amazing cup he designed and made.  It is so cool.  This nana is proud of him!

Love this cute picture of Hailey and Ali...two sweet girls

Got up and walked as I knew I wouldn't get much walking in later and wanted to get my 10,000 for the day.  Listened to the Bible on my speaker as I walked and then listened to worship music.  Scrubbed and waxed the hallway floor and washed all of the glass covers to the chandelier in the foyer.  Vikki, Peyton and Isaac came over.  Melissa came next and then Kimmy got here.  We had a nice visit and lots of laughs.  After they left, I got ready.  Wes and Gayla came to pick us up at 5 and we headed to pick up Joel.  We went to G's Pizzeria in Bay City for yummy pizza.  Afterwards we went into Riversbend where Joel lives and visited for a few minutes.  We came back to our house and we played 3-13. Gayla won which made the girl's team winners.  We had pie and coffee afterward.  I made a pie in the afternoon and mixed up the filling and the topping.  I asked the girls if they wanted to have a piece and I would make another one later.  They said yes.  Well it was horrible.  I spit it out.  It was so floury that none of us could eat it.  I was so happy we tried it so I didn't serve it to Wes and Gayla.  Thanks for helping me with my second pie Kimmy.  It was yummy.

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

Haha, you should have called me about the pie recipe:) At leasts we all got a good laugh!