Friday, July 24, 2026

Friday, 7/24/26, Went to Meijer’s, earned 7,000 M Perk points doing shop and scan, Picked Hailey and Melissa up, Packed clothes and shoes, plus more food in camper. Did everything but last minutes stuff,

Vikki took this picture of us gleaning Kimmy’s beans from her garden.  We were laughing so hard.  Ruth and Naomi gleaning from Boaz Vikki said and that started it.
Evan came out and said hi when I was in the driveway waiting for Melissa and Hailey.  He’s so cute and fun!
Jack came out to say hi too.  He’s so sweet too.  
Hailey, Melissa and I at Starbucks.  We got Hailey’s favorite drink.  She ordered on my phone so I could get points.  Plus it’s cheaper the way she does it.  We had so much fun.
Vikki wanted me to move this chicken so she could collect its eggs.  This chicken wasn’t going anywhere and she let me know it.


Vikki took this picture of us gleaning Kimmy’s beans from her garden.  We were laughing so hard.  Ruth and Naomi gleaning from Boaz Vikki said and that started it.  We sure had fun together while we were there.  Thanks for going with me and helping me Vikki
Bill telling Bruce what he needed to do putting the vent on the camper and sealing it with silicone.
Bruce waving with the putty knife.  Bill was trying to scrape the old putty off and cut two of his fingers, one really bad.  Melissa, Vikki and I thought he should go see if he needed stitches.  He didn’t think so.  He was being naughty getting on the camper roof when I wasn’t home.  He knew I didn’t want him to.  
My Hibiscus is loaded with buds.  It should probably be blossoming when I get back from BayShore
Melissa and Hailey while we were visiting on the deck
Kit Kat joined us
Our garden....that little mantis got all the weeds out so good that it is still doing great.  It has been almost 2 weeks since I tilled the garden
I loved getting this cute picture from Kimmy today.

It was a busy and fun day.  I got up at 7:30 and took my shower.  Then got ready and started the pool filter, gave Kit Kat her food, and went out to the camper to start the air.  It was a nice cool night last night, so no air needed.  It was a cool morning too, so I opened windows and cooled the house down.  I went to Meijer, Ulta, TJ Max, the Home Goods Store, and the Dollar Store.  I was looking for a pop up clothes hamper for the camper.  No one had the kind I wanted.  I got one a Meijer, but it has white poles to put together and put in it.  Don’t want anything complicated, but took it because of not finding any anywhere else.  I did the Shop and Scan which is super easy, so I could earn 5,000 more points toward gas.  Came home and loaded most things in the camper and brought in the stuff I needed in the house in here.  

Vikki called and we decided it was a good time to go to Kimmy’s and feed her chickens, check the water troughs, checked on the animals and watered her potted plants and some other plants in the ground.  We walked through her flower gardens and then checked the vegetable garden.  It looked really nice.  Not weedy at all and everything was getting big and looking good.  We picked a few peas, some beans and Vikki picked a green pepper.  
We had lots of laughs while we were there.  

We came home and I gave Vikki the Bible we got her for her birthday early so she could take it to BayShore.  She was happy to get it.  She left so she could get home and pack for our camping trip.  

I picked Melissa and Hailey up after that.  Evan and Jack came out quick to say hi.  They sure are handsome boys and sweet too.  Melissa, Hailey and I went to Walmart to get over the counter stuff.  I found the kind of clothes hamper I wanted for the camper too.  Yay!  I will take the other complicated on back.  We went to Starbucks after that.  Hailey texted in our order ahead of time.  It was ready shortly after we got there.  We each had a pull apart cinnamon roll too.  It was delicious.  We had fun hanging out together.  Vikki stopped with Peyton and Isaac to pick up some bandaids I had planned on taking to her for Isaac.  She met us in the parking lot.  We had talked about getting them when she was at my house and forgot.  I knew Isaac needed them so brought them with me.  Melissa, Hailey and I came to my house to hang out while Bruce came to help Bill with the camper.  Bill had been naughty and got up on the roof of the camper and scraped old putty off where Bruce was going to be working.  He cut his two fingers, his ring finger was pretty bad, but he wouldn’t go in and have it checked.  It was really swollen above his wedding ring.  Bruce put the part on and caulked it.  We were so thankful for his help.  Melissa, Hailey and I sat out on the deck and visited.  Kit Kat was a really good kitty and got lots of attention from Hailey.  We offered to take them out to eat, but they had eaten a late lunch and no one was hungry.  Bill and I weren’t very hungry either.  They left and we finished packing some stuff.  


  








 

No comments: