Thursday, July 23, 2026

Thursday, 7/23/26, Missing Kimmy and family,Yay, she called in the evening!!! Bill had his MRI on his neck, Put all the stuff in the freezer and refrigerator in the camper, I went to Meijer’s, we went to Jeep Night at Apple Mt.,

Aww, I’m missing Arnie...He looks like his is a great camper
They look warm and cozy in the clam with the sides down.  Jacob even has short sleeves on.  It has been on the cool side there, but that’s just what Kimmy likes.  I miss them all so much.
Making dried bananas for our camping trip because Peyton and Isaac love them
This is the kind of Jeep Bill said he wants next.  I told him to just enjoy the one he has lol.
He too a picture of me, and I told him I wanted to use his phone to take one of him.  I forgot mine.  He never did find that right spot he wanted his picture taken at and then I forgot.
Our friend, Joaquin’s Jeep.  It is 20 years old and has 265,000 miles on it
He was a police officer with K-9 Rookie that went to NY and helped after 9-11. Now he’s made a movie with his new dog.  
We like this window
New things Bill saw.  I don’t know what the purpose is but they are on both sides


Bill got ready and went to get his MRI.  I prayed over him before he left that it would go well with good results.  I didn’t sleep well last night so slept in for a little while.  I got up at 8:30.  I went out and turned the air on in the camper.  I cut up bananas to dehydrate for our camping trip.  I left and went to Staples to return the sandals that were too big to Amazon.  My right size is coming tomorrow.  I went to the new Ross Clothing store dow from Staples.  It was really nice with good prices.  Then I went to Meijer’s and did Shop and Scan to get 5,000 bonus M Perk points.  I’m up to over 17,000 points now.  I came home and parked by the camper and put all the stuff for our trip away in the camper.  I got some really good deals.  Tomorrow I am going to go get 7 for $7 on Hershey Candy Bars.  A six pack is on sale for $8 and I can buy individuals and get one extra for just 7.  I will do shop and scan and get $5,000 more points.  

Bill got home and said it went well.  He read his Bible.  I packed more in the camper in tubs in the outside storage....extra paper plates, extra cups, extra cereal, extra food, etc.  

In the evening, Bill and I went to Jeep Night at Apple Mountain.  There were lots of nice jeeps there.  We saw our friend Joaquin and talked to him for a while.  Bill took the pictures and sent them to me because I forgot my phone.  We had a nice time walking around and noticing different things added to other jeeps.  I think Bill was getting lots of ideas.  

Melissa called me and we talked for almost an hour.  I love talking to her.  She’s so sweet.
I got a text message from Kimmy while we were talking.  I sure got excited about that.  Then after Melissa and I hung up, I got a call as I was going out to bring Bill’s tennis shoes off the deck.  I sure ran back in for my phone when I saw on my watch it was Kimmy.  
They were coming down Brockway Mountain and had a great signal.  She put it on speaker so Bill and I could say hi and talk to everyone.  It sure made my day talking to them.  I had texted Kimmy what the breeder said about my puppy.  It sounds like it could be in the beginning of Sept.  She’s going to let me know when.  She asked me if I was still interested and I replied very and very excited.  Kimmy texted me right after I sent it.  I sure loved hearing her voice when she called.  She is so sweet too.  I am blessed with very sweet daughters who are all so loving and good to me.  

I got my dehydrated banana slices off the dehydrator, all cooled and in bags.  Bill and I tried a couple and they tasted good.  

 

 

No comments: