Monday, July 20, 2026

Monday, 7/20/26, Bill left at 9 to go to his brother’s to help put up a railing, I pulled weeds, washed camper bedding plus regular laundry, cleaned baskets out on shelf in laundry room, put plastic shelf lining down in medicine cabinet in camper, set live trap to catch raccoon, put slide outs in on camper because of storms tonight

Kimmy sent me a picture of their campsite.  I love to be able to picture it when I think of them.  I texted her and asked her to.  She got my text yay!  
My first zinnia from Lela’s seeds blossomed.  It’s beautiful! 
Lots more buds on the rest.  Thanks you so much Lela!
I’m missing your blogs.  Praying for you sweet friend.


We got up at 8:30, so Bill could be ready to leave for his brother, Fred’s by 9.  He is helping him add a rail so no one falls down rocks by when they walk to the garage.  They worked on it today and when they drilled there was a metal plate.  They had to go pick up a special drill to use.  They had to make 2 other trips to get stuff too.  Bill got home around 5:30.  He stopped in St. Charles to get something to eat and drink.  They were so busy they didn’t eat or drink.  Not a good idea!!

I put the kingsize down light quilt from our bed in the camper in the wash.  Then I went out and weeded my flower garden.  It was very easy after watering it last night.  My three prong hoe works so great.  There weren’t many weeds after putting the Extended Preen down.  I put the weeds in the yard waste so they don’t grow back in.  I turned the pool filter on and filled bird feeders.  I came in then and put some worship music on.  After that, I read my Bible and did my prayer books.   I put some eggs on to boil.  I had some Life Cereal, toast with homemade strawberry jam and coffee for breakfast after that.  I tried to call Gayla to see how her granddaughter and her baby (she’s 5 months pregnant) are doing in the hospital.  She didn’t answer.  I went down to the basement and brought up coffee pods, paper towels and a few other things we need in the camper for our trip.  I restocked the Kleenex in our house bathroom downstairs, plus put out more toilet paper on the shelf.  I washed our regular laundry and dried it and then folded some and hung some up.  I washed the dishes that had to be done by hand and put them on the mat to dry.  Then I went out and watered some potted plants on the deck.  I filled the bird baths too.  Gayla called me back.  Her granddaughter is having another ultrasound so she is still waiting to hear back.  

I was tired, so thought I would take a nap.  I thought about cleaning the shelf of the laundry room and going through the small storage tubs, so decided I would skip the nap.  I was able to get rid of stuff not needed so it is much better organized and looks so much better.  
Our new solar cover for the pool came, so I brought the big box in the house.  Vikki stopped over after watching Thomas and Abigail.  She dropped off Eli’s wallet he forgot, because she thought I would remember to take it to Kimmy’s when we go the day before we leave for BayShore.  I had better write it on a post it note or I could easily forget too.

When Bill got home, he was full, so I ate my leftover half of Ruben sandwich from yesterday.  We went out to the camper and made the bed together.  Then he got the info on the toilet so he can pick up a new seal for it.  I washed the outside of the air conditioner vent, which I didn’t do the other day after doing the inside vents, because it was too hot to work on and not have air going.  I set the live trap and put cat food in it.  We did our devotion together and then relaxed.  












No comments: