 |
| My Dahlia plant is beautiful!!!! |
 |
| It’s so much easier having my hanging flower basket on this side in the shade. It does so well and doesn’t need to be watered everyday. |
 |
| Hibiscus has lots of blossoms on it. This is one of my favorite plants |
 |
| Got thunderstorms...it rained hard, had thunder and lightning, and wind blew. Got one inch of much needed rain |
 |
| Bill and I enjoying chicken strips, fries for me and noodle soup for him and a vanilla shake for him and a peach shake for me. |
 |
| Yay, we got an inch of rain! |
 |
| Rail, Bill and his brother Fred put in. Hot tub is going on the slab below |
 |
Pesty squirrel on my bluejay feeder
So happy to have this rain come. Things were getting pretty dry here. |
Bill got up at 8. I got up at 8:30. Bill took the garbage and recycling out plus two yard waste cans. He went to his brother’s again today, and helped him finish putting the rail up. He took a picture of it finished for me.
I put a rug from the bathroom in the camper in the washer. Then I went outside and fed Kit KatI had to water the sod around the trees some because they are getting so dry. I was disappointed this morning when I looked out and saw we didn’t get any rain. We were supposed to get thunderstorms during the night. I had put my bird feeders in the food bin so they wouldn’t get wet. I got them back out and put them where they go. I left the other things I had moved in case of a thunderstorm where they were because it says we could get a thunderstorm around 2 today. I prayed we would get rain because we need it so bad.
I came in and put Elevation worship on the tv. It was an awesome time of worship. I had the curtains closed to keep the sun out. It seemed really dark out so I looked out and it was pouring. I thanked God right away and was so happy to see rain coming down hard. I read my Bible, then went outside and brought the garbage can, recycle bin, and yard waste containers in. Bill got home and went by to go in the shed driveway. He waved and honked as he drove by. He had to unload his tools in the shed.
He rested for a while in his recliner. I came and sat down next to him and started working on loading pictures on my blog. Then he asked me if I wanted to go to Chic-fil-A. Of course I said yes. We rested another half hour, then he took a shower, then we left. I’m glad I took a sweatshirt because it was freezing in the restaurant. We enjoyed our food, then left and went to Panera and got a large ice tea for tomorrow. We could tell it had rained again by us as there were lots of big puddles on the road. Bill has to go to the pain clinic tomorrow. Then we are going to Camping World to get a new seal for the RV bathroom toilet. I am calling Marie after that to see if I can come try to pull weeds that have gotten out of control in her rock garden.
I talked to Vikki today.
No comments:
Post a Comment