![]() |
| At the church service in Case City. Awesome worship and great message! Kimmy called during the last worship song. I finished worshipping, then when the pastor had us sit down, I went and called Kimmy back to see how they were doing. I was so happy to hear everything was going well although they forgot a few items. I know how easy that can happen. The air quality was much better today. I am thankful for that and pray they have a blessed, fun, safe and peaceful vacation. |
![]() | ||||
Dennis and his son Dennis Jr. worshipping during the service
From the other end of the road Don, Elaine and Karen from Faith Riders Leaving to go on the Memorial Ride
Riding by the lake Riding through Sebewaing. BayShore Camp is straight ahead We got up, got ready for church, and left on the motorcycle since we have a ride afterwards. Worship was awesome! I taught Sunday School so will listen to the message later. We only had 5 kids in Sunday School today because of people being on vacation. They sure were well behaved and great listeners. Erica was my helper and did a great job. Church got out early, so I went to find Bill so we could leave. He was praying with some friends of ours. I waited for him to finish and then went up to see them. She shared with me what to pray for, so I am praying too. We left and got on the trike and headed to Cass City. Bill put the wrong address in, so when we got there, we went the wrong way. He put the right address in and we got there a few minutes later. We could hear good worship music outside, so wanted to get inside and join in. There was lots of worship, prayer for those wanting it. After the service, the church had grilled hotdogs, some macaroni salad, potato chips and cookies. We didn’t eat much because there were lots of people. We talked to lots of friends who were there. We had lots of fun riding to different places. It was a fun day. We went to the park in Unionville where we talked with Matthew Lake’s family. They were blessed with how many people cared about him and came out to show their support for his family. Paul, Debbie, Jim, Bev, Terry, Lynn, Bill and I rode to Caro and went to The Oven. When Bill and I came through Caro on our way to the memorial, we passed it and I thought it looked like a really nice place to eat. I made a note to come eat there sometime while we were at Bayshore. Then that’s the place Paul picked to go today. It was super nice there and the food was really good. Glad we got to try it out. We got home and read our Bibles and did our devotions. I worked on my blog, but will finish this tomorrow. |














No comments:
Post a Comment