Isaac working for his mom to pay off the paint for his bike. Lots of weeds.
We got up and got ready. I caught a raccoon, so Bill took care of it for me. We went to the pain clinic for Bill’s appt. at 9:45. It was just a checkup to see how he’s doing. I listened to worship music while I was getting ready. After that, we went to Bridgeport and got our favorite donuts from Butternut Bakery. From there we went to Birch Run and got a few things we needed from Camping World. When we got home, Bill went to pick up Max and hang out with him and I read my Bible. Bill and Max came here and I got to say hi to Max and was happy to see him. Then I looked out and they had left. I went to Meijer and Aldi’s to get things for our trip. I did shop and scan at Meijer and got 5,000 extra Meijer perk points. We now can get another $1 a gallon off up to 30 gal. of gas. That sure helps with gas being so high.
I put some things I got at the store in the camper. I turned on the refrigerator out there too. Tomorrow I will load it with some stuff. Bill put the stuff he bought for the camper in it too.
All the plants outside look really good after getting over an inch of rain yesterday.
The air purifier Bill ordered came today. Bruce found them on Amazon and said they are really good ones for a good price. They got one too. My Sketcher sandles came too, but I ordered 7 wide and just needed 7’s. I am returning them and ordering the right size. They will be here Friday. Glad they are coming before we leave for BayShore.
I talked to Marie for 1 1/2 hours today. We had lots of catching up to do because I was gone camping for so long. I talked with Melissa for a while on the phone. She’s had a lot going on, so I was happy we could catch up. Then Vikki FaceTimed me and we talked for quite a while. Peyton got a cute one piece swim suit for $2 at Goodwill. It is so cute on her.
No comments:
Post a Comment