Isaac, Carolyn and friends hanging out. Can’t believe this is the only picture I took of the kids today. I’m going to have to borrow some from Vikki and Melissa
 |
Hailey and Peyton
|
Hailey got up early and went and took a shower. I got ready before everyone else in the camper. Vikki thought she had dry shampoo, and used it on her hair, but then found out it was dry deodorant. She had to wash her hair twice and used Dawn to get it out. The little container only said spray but on the back it said use for underarms only. Poor Vikki.
We went to Sunday School and then church. Both were so good. We ate chili for lunch. Later Wes and Gayla came to visit, then Melissa, Bruce, Evan, Jack and Lydia came to visit. Melissa called me to see if I wanted them to get me a Mocha Frappe from McDonalds. I told her yes. Vikki asked if they would get her one too. Melissa didn’t know she was sitting by me. They picked them up for us and they were so good.
It was a fun day. They had fun seeing their friends here and we enjoyed having them at our camper. At 4 I had to go in and pray for Bayshore because I had signed up to take a spot in church in the morning.
Vikki and I decided to go to the store. When we got in there, we noticed they had the new shirts. The lady was on her knees sorting them. We asked and she let us get the sizes we wanted. They are the theme for BayShore this year....Unshakeable!!!. They were only $7 and are very comfy material and very cute. Vikki got her, Rody, Peyton and Issac each one. I got Bill, Melissa, and Hailey one and after I gave Melissa and Hailey theirs I asked if Evan or Jack would like one. They both said only Jack would like one. I took Jack back to the store with me and we got him one. They were all happy and really liked the shirt. Wednesday is the day we are going to wear them.
We were going to order pizza like we always do when they come, but Bruce told me the pizza place was closed. Then he told me they were going to go to the Red Barn, a little food and ice cream place we all like, but I told him it was closed and they are moving to a different place. They ended up going to a barbecue place the Mulder's told them about.
I had offered for them to just eat chili with us, but they wanted to try the restaurant.
We went to worship and to the evening service, which were amazing. Then someone paid for everyone’s ice cream. We stood in line for a while. Bruce and Melissa had to leave after the service, so we went and told them goodbye at our camper. Then Wes and Gayla came over and we played 3-13. Gayla was the winner. We had fun hanging out with them. They are such great friends.
Hailey had to leave too, but will be back on Thursday and Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment