 |
| The girls signing the wall at Beachy's |
 |
| Bridgett |
 |
| Bethany writing Jesus Loves You |
 |
| One of the little shops we went in |
 |
| Bethany |
 |
| Peyton |
 |
| Vikki and her friend |
 |
| Me in the crocheted flower shop. They were so pretty |
 |
| Peyton in one of the fun rooms they had at Beech |
 |
| Bridgett and Peyton |
 |
Fun dressing up at another fun store
|
Bridgett, Bethany and Peyton
 |
| Me, Vikki and the girls at Dairy Queen having Blizzards |
 |
| Peyton with whipped cream in her hand she was eating |
 |
| Peyton and me eating dinner in the camper |
 |
| Bill relaxing outside the camper |
 |
| Vikki and I relaxing in our Hammocks...Our view was the Putt Putt Golf Course |
 |
Peyton and Isaac
Got up, ate breakfast, then we all went to our classes. Both classes got together before the next class to enjoy cookies and fellowship. It was nice talking to friends and also meeting new friends. They had to cancel beach day in Caseville, because there were warnings at the beach for high waves and also E coli. They had planned to take the bus there like we did before BayShore got the pool. Everyone looks forward to that beach day each year at family camp.
Vikki and I decided we would take the girls and go drive to Caseville and look at the water and see the waves. We stopped at Beachy’s first and walked through all of their cute shops. We walked across the street and went in another cute shop. Vikki and I bought ducks in French Fries for our guys for their jeeps. They are so cute. We drove through the city park to look at the beach and there were waves, but not as high as we had expected. We went to Dairy Queen after that and all got Blizzards. We sat in the shade outside and ate them. They sure tasted good. Bill, Wes and Gayla were playing putt putt golf back at the campground. I hated to miss playing with them, but had already asked the girls so it was important to keep our plans. We got back to the campground and Bill made the rest of the burgers up, I warmed the left over potatoes up and warmed the corn up.
The Bridgett, Bethany, Bethany’s sister and Kinsie were all sleeping in our tent tonight, so Vikki, Rody and I helped set it up with them. They all put their stuff in it before we went to class because it’s easier to do before it gets dark. We all went to worship and the service. It was awesome worship! Vikki, some others and I all went up front to worship. The songs were amazing to worship to. After service, we went back to the camper while the kids all hung out together until they had to be back at the camper at 10. Vikki, Bill, and I played 3-13. I don’t even remember who won, since I didn’t write it when it happened.
The girls were in the camper and had drumsticks. Then they visited for a while and then went out to their tents, leaving their phones in with us. They are such nice Christian girls. We love BayShore and are so thankful to be able to come each year. This is our 23rd year.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment