Saturday, July 25, 2026

Saturday, 7/25/26, Packed last minute stuff, fed birds, fed fish, put chlorine in floater, left for BayShore, Parked on lot 66 again, Vikki, Peyton and Isaac came up, we registered, stopped at Wes and Gayla’s campsite, went to Jeremy and Ambrosi’s wedding, went back to campground

Nice picture of my three wonderful grandsons who are in Copper Harbor.  Handsome hardworking boys.  Carrying back special sand that will be sifted and will make a brown glaze that is beautiful for their pottery.  

Melissa called me on my way to BayShore and said Evan hit a hole in the road on his bike and skinned himself up badly.  He looks like Isaac now.  Thankful God protected both from getting hurt worse!

Cute flower girl

Bride walking up

Jeremy’s dad, Jim, married them.  He did a great job!


My sweetie Bill
The wedding was at Sherri and Jim’s  house. It was almost a condemned house and they completely redid everything.  She took me through it and it’s absolutely beautiful now!  
Jeremy and Bill.  Bill mentored him for 6 months through our church
We were so happy to see them get married
She was so cute blowing bubbles!
We had a good time!

I got up at 8.  I fed Kit Kat, turned the pool filter on, filled bird feeders, and watered outside plants. I watered inside plants after that.  Packed the last minute stuff, put chlorine in the pool float, put slide outs in on motor home and then we left.  I followed Bill in my car.  When we got close to BayShore, I noticed Wes and Gayla were behind me.  We pulled into the driveway where you check in and we waved to each other.  Bill and I put the stabilizers under the jacks, put the mat down, got the grill out, I put the slide outs out, and started putting things where they go inside and Bill worked outside.  Vikki and the kiddos came and Isaac helped Bill and did some things for me.  Peytons good friends from here came to our camper for a few minutes and got Peyton.  Vikki, Bill, Isaac and I walked to Wes and Gayla’s campsite, but no one was out and we thought they might be taking a nap.  We went and registered, then walked back to their campsite and they were sitting outside.  Gayla said they had walked down to our campsite and we weren’t there.  We must have just missed each other going to each other’s campsite.  We visited for a while, then we had to get ready and go to Jeremy and Ambrosia’s wedding.  On our way, Melissa called to see if Hailey could come spend the night.  Of course that was a quick yes.  We were so happy she’s coming.  We stopped at our house first, and I put my flat sandals that matched my dress on.  Bill filled his water bottle and we left.  It took us 45 minutes to get to Jeremy’s parent’s house.  It was beautiful weather and we stayed nice and cool under the tent.  Jeremy, Ambrosia, and his dad got pretty warm in the sun.  We visited with people, ate great food, visited more, then Sherri took me through their house and showed me all they had done.  It was beautiful.  We left after that and came back to the campground.  Vikki, Peyton and Isaac had gone to the evening service in the tabernacle.  She said worship was awesome and the message was great.  We noticed they had put our clam up, Isaac had set our hammocks up, they had moved the picnic table and it was in the clam, Vikki got stuff for chili...sour cream, chili cheese and regular Fritos, and Ritz Crackers.  Vikki did dishes, hung the clock on the wall with a nail because the velcro stick on didn’t hold, plus loaded the refrigerator with water bottles.  She’s amazing!

Hailey texted me and said she would be here in 30 minutes.  Bill and I read our Bibles and did our devotion.  Vikki and I sat outside and waited.  She texted she was here, then we saw her coming with a load of stuff.  I got the door for her and told her where to put her stuff.  She surprised us with a super delicious loaf of banana bread she made.  YUM!  Thank you Hailey!  She went with Peyton, Isaac and their friends and found Dustin.  He took them for a ride on the golf cart which he has done for many years.  

Bill and I played 3-13.  I was negative and in the lead until the last two hands.  He stuck me good those hands, so I was the loser.  Hailey came back in the camper, so we made up her bed with is super easy and only takes a couple of minutes.  Then Isaac and I made up the table for his bed.  That is super easy too.  We all went to bed after that.  


No comments: