Friday, May 1, 2015

Hailey singing in the choir competition.  


Hailey before she plays the violin in her music competition.


Hailey and her group playing!



Hailey did an amazing job playing her violin.

After the competition I stopped at Vikki's and spent time with these sweeties.

It was so cute how Peyton and Eli were sitting together when I came in and Isaac and Evan were sitting together.  So cute!

Evan got a new haircut.


Took Max and Evan to Old Town Coney to get root beer floats.  Jack said his was a little spicy.  He didn't like it so I ate it (just what I did not need) and I got him an ice cream cone at McDonalds.

The boys had fun on the trampoline until Max started feeling sick. The root beer float and jumping didn't mix.  Poor boy.

Went to Frankenmuth for Hailey's music competition.  She was in 3 events.  She did amazing in all of them.  During the time between events, I went to Debbie's to take her birthday present.  We had a nice visit.  She mentioned how Grandma Schmidt died on her birthday, Aunt Dorothy was buried on her birthday, and Aunt Milda was buried on her birthday.  She celebrates their lives now.  Kind of strange that that all happened on her birthday though.  I went back to the competition and walked around the circle around the library with Melissa.  It was nice to get some exercise.  I went to Vikki's afterward.  Kimmy and Eli were there.  Kenzie was getting a lesson on how to cut Bryce's hair.  She did real good.  Kim and Vikki went for a walk while I stayed with all the kids.   A kid ran into Kenzie's car when she was leaving school.  Luckily she wasn't hurt and not much damage to her car.  Felt bad for her as it was only her 2nd day driving to school.  I left to pick up Jack and Max from school.  Went in because I had to get Hailey's coat, book bag and glasses.  Max talked about how much he liked root beer floats so I took them to get one.  I didn't get one for myself though.  As you read above though I ended up eating Jack's.  We came to my house and the boys jumped on the trampoline and rode the scooter with papa until I had to pick up Melissa and Hailey to go to "Girls of Grace" dance.  We ate at Cracker Barrel first.  We loved the worship presentation.  It was beautiful dance and worship.  Had such a fun evening together.



1 comment:

Vikkis Blog said...

I'm glad we got to hang out with you. And get our walk in, thanks for chaperoning the teenagers ;)