Monday, June 29, 2015

6/29/15


Fran, Jack, Evan, Hailey, Max, Aunt Vikki


Fran, Melissa and Aunt Vikki
Did a load of laundry and went to the Sports Zone to walk 2 miles,  then went to Melissa's to meet Vikki Eddy and her Mom there.  She was dropping off some deck paint for Kimmy and Jared.  I was happy to see her mom and also to see Vikki twice in three days.  Melissa had her house looking so nice.  She also had a yummy blueberry dessert for us.  Vikki and her mom had just had something at Panera's so Melissa and I ate our piece later.  She sent some home for her dad too which was sweet.  He loved it.  She showed us the camper where it cracked and Bruce was working on it.  Sure am praying for God's wisdom for Bruce and that it turns out great.  Here they were trying to take such good care of it and putting a tarp over it and that's what caused the problem.  Praying for God's provision too.  After I left there, I walked through Salvation Army until Vikki was ready to meet me at the rail trail and walk with me.  We walked 2 miles.  Came home and was going to have Bill start the tiller so I could till the garden.  He did it for me though so that was very nice.  Everything is growing nicely including the weeds.  Bill had and elder's meeting and at the same time Faith Riders were showing the movie Courageous at the Rescue Mission.  I went there and took two big cooler jugs of lemonade.  Gayla brought 50 bags of popcorn.  28 guys came and they were very happy to have the snacks and drinks.  Wes decided to have intermission and after that only 14 came back.  They all want us to have another movie night.  One of the guys came up to me and thanked me and said, "that was a good message, I got the message".  Such a blessing to see God touch hearts like that.  Wes, Gayla, Brian, Ed, Tom, Bob and I all showed up to help.  We all cleaned up afterwards.  Walked 17,600 steps today.

No comments: