Tuesday, June 30, 2015

6/30/15

Eli wanted his picture taken with this bowl on his head.

This is Abby before Kimmy groomed her.

Abby after Kimmy groomed her.  She does such a great job.  Doesn't Abby look cute?
Adam, Eli and Jacob


Fern  (Kimmy and Jared's new lamb)


Kimmy gave me a good lesson on the spinning wheel.  I am finally catching on to the top part.  Just have to put the pedal with it now.

Isn't Norman cute....he posed for me when I took his picture!

This is Norman's other pose.  He sure was funny

Nana, Eli and Abby.  I stooped down to be Eli's size for the picture and then he stooped down to be Abby's size.  Ha Ha



Went to our Tuesday breakfast.  Afterwards, I stopped at Melissa's and picked Abby up to take to Kimmy's so she could groom her.  She was pretty shaggy and matted.  Kimmy gave her the tranquilizer to calm her down during the hair cut and when it started working she cut her.  Abby was so calm she didn't even want to stand up.  She was very good during the hair cut.  You can see by the picture above that Kimmy did a great job  Abby looks so cute now.  Melissa sure was happy to have that done for summer.  I know I was happy when she did Mocha for me.  Kimmy and I had our coffee and she had made egg salad up so I had a yummy sandwich.  Thanks Kimmy.  After Abby was done, we walked outside to look at her strawberries and raspberries.  They look so good.  They are in beds that Jared made.  Then we went and saw the new lamb and other sheep.  It is so cute and very friendly.  The boys played good with their legos and were so cute.  They sure are good about letting me take their pictures.  So was Norman ha ha.  We also had water melon that Kimmy had cut up.  She taught me more about how to spin wool into yarn.  I did better this time.  Thanks for the lesson Kimmy.  You are a great teacher.  Then we sat out on the deck for a while on grandma and grandpa's glider.  Such a fun day.  On my way home, it started raining pretty hard so I came home Saginaw Rd. instead of the X-press way.  About a mile down Saginaw Rd. after turning off from Stark Rd. a deer ran out in front of me.  I missed it by about a foot.  Thank You Lord!  I always pray for God to protect me from deer and he sure has.  I have had some pretty close calls but never hit one.   One time about six surrounded my car and I still made it without hitting one of them.  I know God got me out of that one!  No other explanation.

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

Wow, so glad your trip didn't end in a hit deer. I had such a fun day! Love ya!!!

Vikkis Blog said...

Wow I'm glad you didn't hit a deer...yikes! Wish I would of got up and went to Kimmys with you...boo! Looks like you had a fun day!

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

It was so much fun! Love spending time with you. Wish you would have come too, Vikki. Love you both!