Monday, June 8, 2015

June 8, 2015


Silly girl took papa's hat

Peyton and Isaac hugging!

Look who has papa's hat now!

Isaac's getting so big!
Vikki took this picture of Peyton and I had her send it to me because it was so cute!
Peyton is getting so big too!
Adorable twins!
Cutie Peyton!
Love looking at the beautiful flowers around the shed this time of year!

Last night I took two benedryl tablets and then took a hot oatmeal bath to help my poison ivy because it was itching so badly.  The bath made it itch all the more.  When I got out, the itching went away and I went to bed and didn't get up until 830 a.m.  No itching during the night.  Poor little Eli had to go to the dr. today for his because it's spreading, there's swelling and he has a fever.  The dr. started him on steroids.  I started getting games organized for Saturday's Faith Rider Picnic and also did some cleaning in the camper.  We packed sleeping bags, a fan, and a lantern from the camper into the small motorcycle camper we will be using.  Than Bill and I took the small camper down.  I did laundry and hung it outside and did some hoeing around the house.  Called Sue and Vikki Eagle to wish them both happy birthday.  After we ate Walleye for dinner, we went to Vikki's so Bill could try to fix her treadmill.  He couldn't.  Boo Hoo.  We looked at her garden and it is doing great and looks so nice.  Had fun with the kids.  Kenzie came home before we left so we got to see her too.  Bill and I rearranged some stuff in our room.  Watched the news and went night night.




1 comment:

Vikkis Blog said...

Cute pictures! I love how your shed looks!