Thursday, June 4, 2015

I picked these peonies and they sure look and smell beautiful!

Vikki picked these daisies for Kenzie on our walk yesterday.  Kenzie accidentally left them on my dresser out of water and they were really wilted.  I threw them away and then Kenzie called and wanted me to keep them any way.  I put them in water and this is what they look like now.  Amazing!



Jack and his graduating kindergarten class!

Jack getting his diploma!




Jack and his teacher, Mrs. Wilson


Pretty cute graduate!


Singing us a song! 


Their cute cake with all of their names on it!





Jack with his mommy and daddy!



Nana, Jack and Papa

Jack and Mrs. Wilson

Jack and his buddy Caleb!


Truman, Eli (holding his bear over Truman), Adam, Jacob and Norman

The little kitten was peeking out.  Jacob cleaned it's eyes out nicely for it.

Jacob working on the computer Rody gave him....Eli next to him.

Adam playing with his legos!

Norman

Eli, Adam, Nick, Nick's sister, and Jacob playing with the kittens.

Yikes, this is what I found when I went out to check to see if the poison ivy was killed.  Mocha was going up to it to smell it and got really close when I saw it and screamed at her.

I got up to find that Kenzie's daisies were revived and beautiful after being so wilted.  We got ready and left for Jack's graduation from kindergarten.  They showed cute pictures of the year,  the kids got their diplomas, they sang a song for us  and then they showed a cute video about learning all you need in Kindergarten.  Jack was so cute.  We went in to the gym afterwards and they sang more songs for us that were really cute and then we had cake and punch.  
After we left there, I came home and got creamer and cleaning supplies.  I was going to help Kimmy clean, but when I got there she told me she had it all done.  We just got to enjoy the day, the kids, our walks, and the deck.  We did get to pick some rhubarb and cut it up together.  Fun working together.  We walked a couple of times through their woods.  The boys were really cute and sweet and gave me super big hugs.  I left because I thought we had an officer's meeting for Faith Riders but it was cancelled because only 1 other person could make it.  We decided to go to Outback and eat as we had 8 dollars off and a gift card.  It was delicious and we had a very nice time. Walked out in the woods and saw a snake that Mocha was about to sniff.  Yikes! Glad I saw it first and screamed at her. Talked to my sister, Jody for a long time and caught up on her and her family.  Balanced the checkbook and read a Bird's and Bloom magazine they sent me for free.  Than watched some of a series about America.  Very interesting.

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

Glad you took pictures today! I'll have to use some for my blog:) Love ya!