Saturday, June 6, 2015

June 6, 2015


Fun with these friends at the Merrill Dairy.  I only got a junior cone though, but it was very yummy

Papa, Adam and Nana after Adam's game.  He played really good.        

Nana and her boy after his soccer game.

    Grandma Russell and her boy, Jacob!  We love our grandsons!!!

                              Adam playing soccer!

Papa was really into the game!

When Adam had a break these boys all had fun with him!

Adam and his friend!
We headed to Adam's game this morning.  It was cool and windy so I put a couple of blankets in the car besides dressing warm.  Jared's parents were there so it was nice seeing them.  Lela had two layers on but still was cool so I gave her one of the blankets and I used the other.  I held Eli for a while and he kept me warm and then Lela held Jacob for a while so I'm sure he gave off heat too.  One nice thing about loving grandchildren who like to sit on our laps.  Adam played very well and almost scored once.  After the game we headed home and had just a short time before we had to leave for Gabe Nelson's Graduation Party.  Bill cut some of our grass with the hand mower because our tractor won't start.  We got to the graduation party,  and I went in the house and mixed dressing on the salad I brought.  Talked to Emily about her recent adventures to Europe.  She leaves tomorrow for Colorado to do her grad. school for 2 years.  Talked to Gabe and congratulated him.  Then we ate yummy nachos, fruit, salad etc.  It was fun seeing all of my Sunday School kids there and having them run up to me excitedly calling my name.  I am so blessed by these sweeties.  We left and got home  to get ready for our motorcycle ride to get ice cream.  There were 4 bikes and Gayla and Joel came in the van.  When we got to the Merrill Dairy, Two other couples met us.  They were camping at the campground in Breckenridge and came to have ice cream.  After we left there, Bill and I went to Wes and Gayla's to plan our trip and we also learned a new game....Rummikub.  We had lots of fun playing it.  Joel kept reminding us that it was only a game. Ha Ha.

No comments: