Friday, June 26, 2015

6/26/15




Isaac showing me his trick
Peyton showing me her trick
Isaac and Peyton

Me and Aunt Vikki (Best Friends Forever)
Aunt Vikki and Jacob

Brave Aunt Vikki petting Zeus (Kenzie's Bearded Dragon)




Love this picture of my very best friend in the world with Kimmy and Vikki!



Isaac, Aunt Vikki and Peyton.  Jacob in the background


Adam, Aunt Vikki, Eli and Jacob



Adam

Jacob

The three blackberry pickers and eaters

Eli, Isaac and Peyton

My carpet rose is just beautiful this year.



This year's garden!


Brian, Luis and Bill putting Shield of Faith Tags with scriptures on 320 water bottles
Kimmy called when she was almost to Vikki's, so I headed over there.  They were playing basketball when I got there.  Went in and got all of my hugs from the kiddos.  Sat and visited on the back porch. Vikki E. texted me and said she would be at Logan's at 11:40. I left right away to meet her there.  She called again and said she was stuck in slow traffic so would be a little late.  I ran to Walmart while waiting for her.  Then we had a delicious salmon dinner at Logan's and a nice visit.  Afterwards she came to Vikki's with me to visit. She gave the girls the treasure boxes she had made them.  They are beautiful. We had a nice time and took lots of pictures.  Aunt Vikki and I left and the girls played basketball again.  I headed over to His Restoration and took water for Bill to have a cold drink as he was cutting the grass.  I went to Target and picked up some rubber bands for our water bottle labels.
Then came home and Bill and I got ready to go to the Shield Festival.  Sat in the booth with Luis, Bill and Brian.  Lots of opportunities to talk to people and witness for Jesus.  Had some amazing youth stop by who loved the Lord.  Many others too that we got to talk to about Jesus. Ate burgers and fries from one of the concession stands. Came home around 9pm.

2 comments:

Vikkis Blog said...

Wow you got some great pictures! I'm so glad you came over and so happy you brought Aunt Vikki with you! I love the pic of you and her :) you both are beautiful girls inside and out!

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

You are so sweet Vikki. Love spending time with you.