Thursday, June 11, 2015

6/11/15

Fun on the Rail Trail
Isaac on the rail trail

Peyton on the rail trail

Peyton wanted to stop and pick a flower.

Fun kiddos

These two do great on the rail trail.

Peyton and her beautiful flower!
I sat on the deck this morning reading my Bible and saw a doe and her fawn in the field next to me.  So beautiful!  By the time I got my phone to take a picture they were gone.  After that I hoed our garden.  Then I did laundry and hung it out to dry.  Got lots of other things done and then called Vikki to see if she wanted to walk the rail trail.   She did, so we met and walked a couple of miles.  Peyton and Isaac did so good riding their bikes.  It was so much fun!  It started sprinkling when we were almost done.  Went to Walmart afterwards.  Came home and made dinner.  At 7 we had an officer's meeting for Faith Riders.  Bill did a great job leading it.  Very happy today that my sister Jody texted me back.  Brenda had told me she wouldn't text back because it was too hard for her and she didn't like to, but she texted me a few times.  She need prayer that she won't have another stroke because they didn't find out what caused the first mini stroke.  She was happy our family is praying.

No comments: