Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Evan right before he smeared hydracortizone cream on the bricks of the deck. Ha Ha...we only left him for a minute too.

Melissa and I doing a selfie!  Love this girl!

Evan learned how to pump on the swing.  He can go pretty high all by himself now.

Evan going high!

Peyton and Isaac having fun on the trampoline!


More Jumping 

Fun with the lego train on my newly cleaned carpet!


Peyton and Isaac trying out the bed in the camper.


Went to our Tuesday breakfast.  Wes, Gayla, Kenny, Charlie, Phyllis, Andy, Bill and I were the only ones there.  We had a nice devotion and prayer and fun visiting.  I stopped at Melissa's afterward and visited with her and Evan.  We sat out on her swing in the sun for a while and watched Evan pump on the swings and go high.  He was so happy.  Melissa had me try some hydracortizone cream on my poison ivy.  We left it on the swing while we went in to look at the pictures Vikki put on her blog of their old school, etc. and came back out and Evan had smeared the hydracortizone cream all over the bricks on the deck, got it on his shoe and tracked it on the grass.  Amazing what a little one can do in a couple of minutes.  I left to go to the post office to mail some dangles for Brenda, Sara Jo, and Sara Ann and rsvp's for Carrie's Wedding and Andrea's wedding.  Came home and spent some time on the deck listening to worship music.  Then I sprayed the poison ivy in the woods with roundup.  I covered all my skin so I wouldn't get anymore.  Vikki, Peyton and Isaac came when I was just finishing.  Bill wanted to set up the motorcycle camper and check it out so we did that.  Peyton and Isaac were excited to go in it and get on the bed.  Vikki left to go meet Misty and we got to watch Peyton and Isaac.  They jumped on the trampoline and then we went in to eat dinner.  Afterwards they played with the Fisher Price farm.  They picked that up because they wanted to play with the lego train set.  Then we went outside and set up the screen room of the camper.  We had to watch a video online to figure it out.  Didn't take long after that.  Watched some episodes of "When Calls the Heart" on Netflix.

1 comment:

Vikkis Blog said...

I love the pic of you and Melissa...so cute!
Thank you for watching the kids! Love ya! Xoxo