Tuesday, June 9, 2015

June 9, 2015



Max getting a ride on the scooter.

Love Max's smile!!!




Beautiful Hailey!


This was a little blurry, but Melissa and I both loved it.

Evan and Hailey!

Hailey's turn to ride the scooter.  She is becoming a pro.




Four cute kids and their dog!


Bill is happy to have his tractor fixed.  The lawn looks great again!  He had cut some with a push lawn mower with no power but his.

This will probably be the last bouquet of peonies till next year.  


My poison ivy was much better today.  Didn't itch while I slept last night and only had to take 1 benedryl tablet 3 times today.  Thank You Jesus!  We went to breakfast.  There were 10 of us there.   Stopped at Melissa's afterward to take some stuff for her garage sale.  Stopped at Salvation army on the way home as I am trying to find small stuffed animals for the roadkill bike game where they have to scoop them up with nets while riding on a motorcycle.  Then went to the Dollar Store to get stuff for the prize bags for the kids games.  Got all the games organized when I got home.  Packed some more stuff in the motorcycle camper and started cleaning the 5th wheel.  Put the air on and played my worship music while I worked.   Washing the sheets for the beds so they are nice and fresh.  Melissa, Bruce and the kids came over.  The kids jumped in the trampoline and swung on the swings, then went and rode the scooter and drove cars.  They didn't stay very long as they have to get ready for their garage sale.  Bill and I played 3-13 and he beat me!  Not by too much though.

No comments: