Wednesday, June 10, 2015

6/10/15

Jacob and Adam!

Grandkids having fun at the splash pool!


Peyton, Isaac trying to float, and Eli

Jacob!



Peyton, Eli and Isaac

Peyton loving the water!

Peyton, Eli and Isaac!  Love Isaac's expression.  Should have gotten all of him.

More fun!

Isaac!

Adam, Eli and Jacob!

Good way to cool off and have fun!

Cutie Peyton!

The exciting moment was when the sprinkler came on!

Isaac and Eli!

Add caption



Isaac so cute putting his goggles on!


Is Kenzie sleeping or not.....see below

Kenzie relaxing on her last day of school!



The twins working on hugging each other.  Isaac didn't like Peyton touching his head ha ha.

They finally got it right so I could get this cute picture!

Kenzie cooling her feet off!

Jacob posing with his cute hairdo

Love this picture of Peyton!

Peyton and Isaac eating their snack.  Showing us what's in their mouth too!

Punishment is hugging.  They didn't want to at first but were so cute once they did!  The joy of twins.

My sweet Russell boys!

Eli was pretty good at this!
Isaac was amazing for his little age!

Walked two miles and rode the bike a mile at Sportszone.  Came home and washed sheets and hung them out.  Put clean sheets on the beds in the 5th wheel.  Vikki called and said she was going to the splash pool around 12:30 so I said I would meet them there.  Kimmy called to see if I wanted her to pick me up as she was going too, but I wasn't by my phone so when I called to see what she wanted, it was too late.  Went back to Vikki's and hung out till around 5.  Rody made me the best cup of coffee ever!  So good.  I came home and we decided to go for a ride and go out to eat.  We went to check out the how the new Outdoor Adventures Campground is coming.  They have a lot of trees cleared out and nice spots with septic hook up (looked like maybe they will all be).  Not much else done yet.  Dad said this is supposed to be the biggest and best one...better than Davidson.  My sister, Brenda, called me to tell me my sister Jody had a TSI (mini stroke) on Monday.  Her whole left side is affected and she has to be off work for 12 weeks and have therapy.  She doesn't like anyone fussing over her so doesn't really want to talk to anyone.  I talked to her last Friday and she seemed pretty stressed.  Praying for her and got Bill and my girls praying for her.  When we got home, we put clean sheets on our bed.  They smell so good after being hung in the fresh air.  We watched the news and went to bed.  

1 comment:

Vikkis Blog said...

Wow you got so many great pictures! Love them all! Love you and I'm so happy you came with us!