Wednesday, June 24, 2015

6/24/15

Peyton and Isaac drying off in the sun

P
Peyton making her cute face

Hailey and Max...notice Hailey's bandaged up leg from her fall on her bike.  Poor girl!

Peyton doing her great 3 yr. old cart wheel
Such a good job for her age.  She's amazing!


Melissa and her kiddos having fun on the trampoline

Loved watching Melissa, Hailey, Jack and Evan have fun.  Max was watching a movie but came out later.


Isaac aiming and getting ready to shoot

Isaac loves basketball and is very good at making baskets.  


Stole this picture from Vikki

Max, Hailey, Melissa, Evan and Jack


Thought this was such a cute picture.  Papa stopped in to have lunch with Kenzie on her break....All I see is ice cream but I guess they really did have lunch too.  So sweet of Bill.
After I was up a while, Vikki and I talked and decided to go walk the rail trail.  We went 2 miles and then I went to her house to watch the kids swim in their new pool.  Kenzie had to leave for work as she had to work 8 hrs.  The kids were very cute and spent lots of time swimming.  Isaac would just fall back in the water and didn't care that his whole face got wet.  Ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and pretzels there and then went to Walmart to get sunglasses that fit over my glasses.  Met Bill and looked at a dishwasher for Vikki.  The lady was really nice.  She was just changing it because she got a new stove and needed one to match.  She came down on the price when Bill asked her to.  She lived in a house that a friend of mine lived in when I worked at channel 5.  Afterwards, dad took me back to my car and I picked Hailey and Max up to bring to my house while Melissa and Bruce took Evan and Jack to the dentist.  It was Evan's first time and he did really well.  Melissa and the kids spent time here and then had to go so they could be ready for VBS.  Vikki invited us to eat chicken and mashed potatoes at her house as Bill was still working on the dishwasher.  It was a delicious meal.  We walked again after while we waited to see how the dishwasher did.

1 comment:

Vikkis Blog said...

What a great day! Thank you again, so much!!! Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo