Thursday, December 31, 2015

12/31/15 HAPPY NEW YEAR....BROUGHT IN THE NEW YEAR AT WES AND GAYLA'S

Chuck, Sue and Wes in the basement at Wes and Gayla's.  They just did their basement.

Gayla and Bill 

Selfie of me and the Scarf Kenzie got me.  Thanks Kenzie
Went to Penneys, G's and Kohls.  Got a G's gift card and a coin jar that keeps a count at Kohl's for Joel for Christmas.  The coin jar was half off so happy about that.  Kenzie stopped while I was gone and gave Mocha a bath for me.  I was a happy camper when I got home and saw that.  Bill and I went to Riverside to meet Wes, Gayla, Chuck and Sue for dinner at 5.  We went to Wes and Gayla's house afterwards and played dominoes and had banana splits and other delicious treats.  Brought in the New Year and saw the ball drop and fireworks at Swan Valley.  Called the girls and their families to wish them Happy New Year.  Yearly tradition!

1 comment:

Vikkis Blog said...

This makes me wish your basement was pretty like theirs!!! Glad you had fun! Happy Nee Years! Love you!