Thursday, February 11, 2016

1/11/16...Kimmy, Melissa, Evan and I went to Tim Horton's

Kimmy and Melissa in Tim Horton's

Nana and Evan at Tim Horton's

Kimmy and Evan putting floor puzzle together.

Evan showing me it was done

Evan had fun playing with the train

Melissa putting chapstick on the Valentines the kids did for their teachers

Kimmy called to see if I was going to be home as she wanted to come today instead of tomorrow.  I had just called Melissa to see if she wanted to go to Tim Horton's and she said yes.  I told Kimmy to come and she could go with us.  When she got here, we called Melissa and we all headed to meet at Tim Horton's.  We had a nice visit. Melissa, Evan and I enjoyed our doughnuts and we all had drinks.  Afterwards, Melissa went to Walmart before coming to our house and Kimmy and I went to my credit union, Best Buy, (I picked up Mocha's dog license while Kimmy was at Best Buy) I went to Best Buy after, then Sam's Club, then Walmart (picked up two Star Wars Valentine Boxes of Candy for Melissa as they only had one at the Walmart she went to.  They only had two at ours)
Went to Staples after that.  Kimmy was looking for a Bluetooth Mouse for Jared.  She was excited to get all these steps as she was wearing her new fitbit.  Pretty exciting.  I love mine.  We came home and I warmed up cheesy potatoes for Kimmy and Melissa and I had round steak and gravy with a baked potato.  Bill had 2 sloppy joes.  Evan had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
Melissa worked on putting chapstick and bows on the kids valentines for their teachers.  Kimmy set up fitbit on my computer for me.  Thanks Kimmy.  Vikki wasn't feeling good so that's why she didn't come.  We are praying she feels better fast.  After the girls left, I went to Sports Zone and walked two miles.  Came home and got ready to go to Faith Rider's Meeting.  Vikki called and said Kenzie came over and gave her a big hug and cried.  God is working. Thank You Lord!  Vikki, Kenzie, Cole, Peyton and Isaac went to Chen's and then to the mall and had a great time together.  So thankful.  It's what they both needed.  Answered prayer for sure.  

3 comments:

Vikkis Blog said...

I love your pictures! Wish I was feeling better! Looks like so much fun! Sounds like you had a buffet for lunch lol everyone eating different things hahaha

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

You are so funny Vikki. I guess it was like a buffet ha ha!

Melissa said...

Great pictures! Love the one of Kimmy and Evan by the puzzle. Had a such nice time hanging out with you! Thank you for treating us to Tim Hortin's!