Saturday, February 6, 2016

Friday, 2/5/16...Went to visit Kimmy on the farm today and got to see the boys too.

Someone wanted a treat!

Momma sheep and her twins

Me feeding this hungry little lamb...one of the triplets





Me and my boy Adam

Nana and her boy Eli

Jacob showing me what he made with legos.  Adam and Eli in the background

Me and my boy Jacob

The boys were excited to show me their lego creations.  They were amazing

Momma and her triplets
I went to Kimmy's to spend the day.  We had a nice visit and it was fun getting to see the baby lambs and feeding one.  They are adorable.  We checked on the ones expecting every hour, but no new babies while I was there.  I was so happy seeing the momma we prayed for doing great.  Thank you Jesus.  I knitted on my bag and Kimmy knitted some on her blanket.  She made yummy egg salad for us to have for lunch.  It was so good.  We went to get the boys when they got off the bus.  I was so happy to see them.  They were excited to show me the legos they made and Jacob played his clarinet for me and the piano.  So much fun.  I had to leave at 405 to meet Bill, Charlie and Sue at the fish fry in Auburn.  The food was delicious.  There was yummy perch, 3 kinds of potatoes, beans, green beans, tapioca, and great bread.  I went to the store after we got home and got some stuff for Super Bowl Sunday.





No comments: