Saturday, February 27, 2016

2/27/16 Got to see Vikki's new puppy and went to Kimmy's


Cole and Kenzie...borrowed these cute pictures from Vikki

Cole and Kenzie

Melissa and the kids...loved these pics so borrowed it from her Facebook post

Borrowed this happy picture from Kimmy's blog.  Love the laughter





I was so happy to see Peyton an Isaac after not seeing them all week.

Love cute little Lennox.....such a good laid back puppy.

Love how loving and cuddly Peyton is with me. She sure is a sweetie!
Peyton used my phone to take this selfie.  Then she was going through different shadings to decide which one she wanted.  She is a techie like her daddy I think

Jacob and Lennox.  Jacob was so good with the puppy and took great pics and sent them to me


Norman and Lennox

Love this sweet picture 


So cute

Me and my sweetie Jacob

Vikki called and said she was going to Kimmy's so would drop Mocha off on her way by.  She was bringing Lennox for me to see too. Such a good puppy and so cute.  After they left, I went to help Dennis and Amy move his stuff from his apartment in Saginaw to Midland.  Bill was already there helping. I followed them to Midland and helped unload everything.  Then we went back to Saginaw and loaded up more.  Went to Midland and unloaded again.  Dad and Dennis went to get another load and I left to go to Kimmy's.  Vikki and the kids were still there.  I was so happy to see everybody.  Now just need to make it to Melissa's.  I took a blueberry pie from Traverse City Pie co and it was delicious.  Didn't know Jared didn't like that kind.  Vikki, Kimmy Adam and I loved it though.  Amy and Dennis's new house is right next to there.  Saw the two eagles next on my way to Kimmy's.  I stayed till after 5 and then came home to let Mocha out.  Bill came home shortly after. We watched a movie on Channel 49 before going to be

2 comments:

Vikkis Blog said...

I'm sure glad you came to Kimmys! Cute pics of Melissa and the kids and the snowman! O and Bruce ;)

Vikkis Blog said...

Oh and the blueberry pie was the best I have ever had! I loved it!!! Besides Kimmys and Lelas of course!