Thursday, February 18, 2016

2/17/18...fun at kid's care groups


My kids had fun working together to build a temple.  They all put one block on at a time until they were gone.

I walked in the basement, then later went to the Sports Zone and walked 2 and 1/2 miles.  Getting in shape for all the walking I will be doing in Chicago.  When I get back from Chicago I am starting to go back on soups, salads, nuts, seeds, smoothies, fruit and veggies.  So happy Kimmy, Jared and Melissa have fit bits now too.  We can all get in better shape together now.  Bill went to his first Marine Corp meeting tonight.  He enjoyed himself.  I am very proud of him and his service.  I have been reading Travis Mill's book, "Tough as they Come" and it sure makes me appreciate those who have or are serving in our Military.  

No comments: