Monday, February 29, 2016

2/29/16 Kimmy came to Vikki's so went to see her

Isaac and Peyton smiling really nice for me

Cute little sleepy head

So happy to have this cute nice puppy in the family

Peyton wanted me to take a picture of her horse so I had her get in the picture too

Loved worshipping with the CD Vikki gave me.  Thanks Vikki.  You sure do know how to pick out the songs that touch my heart.  That's a gift from the Lord.  When Bill got home from SportsZone we took my car to Garber's because the brake lights weren't working.  Then we took Elaine to Midland to get her motorcycle as it was done being fixed.  I showed them both eagle's nests on the way.  I found out Kimmy was at Vikki's so when we got back, I picked my car up (when they fixed it they unplugged something and forgot to plug it back in, plus a light was burned out.)  They didn't charge anything.  Went to Vikki's and Misty and her dog, Olive, got there at the same time.  Rody was home with Peyton and Isaac, but Kimmy and Vikki stopped at Jack's so didn't get there till 15 min. later.  Misty's dog was cute and knew lots of tricks already.  It was fun watching the puppies play.  Norman wanted to play too but Misty was nervous because of his size and so was her dog.  Peyton, Isaac and I played ball with Norman for quite a while and he was happy. He's such a cute big dog.  Of course, Lennox was adorable.  Peyton wanted me to get steps with her so I walked with her for a while.  Vikki made delicious chicken tacos for us.  YUM!  Came home and took chili and rolls I made to Bill and Tim Holden as Christine is in Kansas for two weeks.  They were pretty happy when we dropped it off.  Then we went to Home Depot.  He got a bolt he needed and I got Mr. Clean Erasers on sale and a light bulb for my oven. Bill and I went to Culver's for a concrete mixer today and when we walked up to the counter, Bill found a $20 on the floor. He told the workers and asked who was the last customer. They didn't know so he walked around and asked all the customers if they lost some money. Everyone said no. The workers thanked him for being honest and seemed very surprised that he would try to find who it belonged to. While we were waiting for our concrete mixer, a middle aged lady came up to him and asked if he found a $20. She had been sitting eating but just realized it was her who had lost the money. He gave it to her and she and her friend thanked him over and over. When we were leaving, he asked if they came in the red car out the window. They said yes. It had an Old Town License plate on it so he asked if that's where they went to church. They did. Isn't God good! So thankful I am married to an honest man of integrity. Very proud of him.

No comments: